Wednesday, September 9, 2026

September 2026 Updates

Dang I've been so busy with just busy work I forget to post on here.   Well there hasn't been much to post yet so that doesn't help either.  I think with the summer closing out there will be some more activity.   I hope everyone had a great summer and kids are getting back to school now and getting used to new schedules.   Seems like there are quite a few things that will open in the next few months if they get thru the permit process.  That's what takes the longest time.  Just have patience.  

Speaking of patience, it is scary how many people I watch do whatever they like on the roads.  Driving down shoulders to by pass traffic, U-turns at red lights, getting out of a turn lane and driving around everyone to make the turn on a red light, trying to merge into a turn lane at the front of the line while blocking the regular traffic lanes.  Why does everyone have this main character energy where they think they can do whatever the hell they want?  These kind of decisions not only put you in danger but the people you are cutting off.  Have some frickin patience people.  The light will change!

Please be kind to one another.  It doesn't take much effort at all.

“Don’t get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.” - Dolly Parton

Saladworks Brandywine said they have a tentative opening date of October 1st pending all permit approvals. We will see what happens.  Hopefully this is it after two years in the making.

Starbucks will open at the PAX River Village Center on September 11th. 21841 Three Notch Road.


No comments: